A snapshot in time

What's in your bag

I’m not quite sure how it happened, but somewhere along the way there is a backlog of blogging. What’s worse is that somehow I ended up feeling guilty about not updating this blog for my legions of fans (yes all three of you and I know who you are). Life had been incredibly hectic lately, and although I have been busier than I have ever been, I am missing the luxury of a good hour for myself  without having to schedule it beforehand.

For better or for worse, my iPhone is currently the most important gadget in my life, whether it be for checking the newest rented property on domain.com.au, checking out the local food choices , updating facebook or checking work emails… No, it’s not an addiction if it’s this much fun!

It occurred to me while peering  into my bag during the usual public transport madness,  how much of what was in my bag was a snapshot in time of my life.

Right now I am:

• Addicted to caffeine
  • Stuck to my iPhone
  • Forever planning my next hour, day, week, months
  • Cautiously optimistic

Advertisements

Tags: ,

Categories: Photography

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

8 Comments on “A snapshot in time”

1. November 17, 2009 at 1:08 am #

ahh yes, iPhone addiction. i understand… lol

i’m never game to do these handbag snapshots – i’m afraid to see at a glance how much stuff i lug around!

• November 17, 2009 at 12:03 pm #

Know what you mean! I ended up cleaning out my bag before this shot, so it is more hygienic visually 😉

2. November 17, 2009 at 6:02 am #

Long time reader, first time commenter – I’m pretty sure there’s more than three of us!
    I am such a voyeur – I LOVE these handbag shots. Everything looks so orderly here! It makes me feel like I’m the only one with stray panadols, various receipts and billions of bobby pins hanging out together at the bottom of my bag.

• November 17, 2009 at 2:30 pm #

Yay my fanbase increase to 4! I love comments, it’s strange to think someone I don’t know directly is reading this blog :). These handbag shots are a juicy voyeuristic pasttime…I must admit I can spend a couple of hours going through the flickr group!

3. November 23, 2009 at 4:17 pm #

I love this, maybe because I’m a stickybeak myself. Did you ‘edit’ the contents of your bag, or am I the only one with little pieces of tissue paper and stray M&Ms running around in their bag??

• November 25, 2009 at 12:21 am #

No stray M&Ms or tissues but guilty of several receipts in the bag. I usually clean out my bag, so this is a pretty accurate look at my bag minus the occasional lip balm accident or two…

4. Startitis
    November 25, 2009 at 4:09 am #

Definitely more than three…

• November 30, 2009 at 10:53 pm #

Hehe, always nice to know there are more out there 🙂